Frequently Asked Questions
I have a question about my order
If you have any questions regarding an item or an order, you can contact the support team. We can help with order downloading or item specifics.
If you do not get a response immediately, don’t worry! We are just right here for you. It may take about 8 to 12 hours to get replies due to the large numbers of requests.
Downloading a digital item you purchased
If you purchased a digital file that can be instantly downloaded, you can access the file from your Purchases & Reviews page . You will also receive a separate email with a download link.
If you purchased as a guest, you will find the link to download your items in the receipt emailed to you after purchase. The link will take you to the order download page.
How do I get my orders downloaded?
If you can’t find your order, please take some suggested actions below.
*Try to refresh your purchase page, and check the website card and or your account card carefully;
*Check your mailbox includes spam, social, junk emails sections (Paypal email, the email that you have provided to the site;
*Kindly contact us right away if you still cannot find your orders or purchases.
How to use the files?
*Note that you must unzip the file and or unrar the file before using
3.1 Cricut: You have to use the SVG file type to apply into Cricut. Make sure to check your Cricut carefully before using that your Cricut is using perfectly well;
3.2 Silhouette: Using the PNG and or DXF files with this, and make sure your machine/software is working well.
Moreover, if you wonder about using these software/machines, you can search by yourself on Google.com, or you can contact us if you cannot find your answers.
Can’t see the design (white parts)
Do not worry if you cannot see the whole design.
Remember that we can’t realize the white designs on white background when you apply the files into your own software or machine.
In this case, you have to change the background into dark color and or black color to see the whole parts.
If you cannot do it, just go ahead and talk to us. We are sure that your matter would be resolved ASAP.
How to fix the designs?
If you want to change the designs, just contact us. We are willing to follow your ideas. Our support will help you clear everything about arrange time, and the additional fee (if it arises).
How to resize PNG/JPG files?
If you want to resize the design, you can use the PNG file.
+ Firstly you have to unzip/unrar the file and select the PNG/JPG file.
+ Secondly, you click to: https://bulkresizephotos.com/vi
+ Choose the PNG file and resize as you need. You have 6 options totally, they are Percentage, File Size, Image Dimensions, Width, Height, Longest Side.
+ Next, You can click to each section above to resize, please follow all of the areas to make sure your file will be changed as your wishes.
+ If you can read the messages, it is fine. Please choose your understandable languages by clicking the language icon on the right side on top.
How Long for having orders shipped?
All items for sale on this website are digital formats. No physical items will be shipped to you. You will be able to download your digital file immediately once your payment has been made and cleared.
How Do I Access My Files?
- You will be directed to your Account immediately after purchase, where you can download your files from the Download Link in the left hand menu. On the download page, the download button is displayed in purple. Click this and your download will start.
- You will also receive an email receipt from us with the download link inside the email. If you haven’t received this email, please check your spam/junk folder as they occasionally end up in there.
How to open the zip/rar files?
- The files are inside a zipped folder. Once you have downloaded the zipped folder, you must unzip the folder to access the four files provided. On Windows and Mac this can be done by double clicking on the zipped folder, or on Windows, you can also right click on the folder and choose extract here.
- For Android phones, iphones and ipads, you will need an app to do so. Unzip apps can be found on both the App Store and Google Play.
- If the type is .Rar, please download iZip – Zip Unzip Unrar Tool from Appstore, or find the App similar to Unrar. moreover, you can see the guidance here “click”
The SVG File Doesn’t Include In The Zip Folder?
All designs have an SVG file included. The SVG sometimes adopts the icon of the browser that you download it from. All my SVG’s have the Microsoft Edge icon.
Please upload the SVG file with the browser icon to your software as you normally would, it should work just fine. You can also identify the SVG by the file name, which ends in .svg. If you still can’t access it, please contact me and I’ll email it right over.
Can I Use These Files Without A Cutting Machine?
Yes, absolutely. You can use the PNG file for iron on transfers and printing onto paper. Please set your required print size on your printer before printing.
Why Are There Filled In Areas On The SVG In Cricut Design Space?
Cricut Design Space sometimes experiences issues with SVG files. If you are seeing black filled in areas in letter loops for example, please follow the troubleshooting guide on my website which has three quick, easy ways to fix this.
If none of the above work, your files may have been corrupted during download, so please contact me and I will resend the file directly to your email address.
Can I Sell Your Designs On Physical Items Sites or My Own Shop or Website?
Yes, absolutely! You can use the designs on up to 100 physical items per design. The license and copyright details are included in the zip folder along with your order. Don’t worry if you can’t find it anywhere, because your information has been updated to our system once you have paid for our digital products.
If you’re planning to sell more than 100 items, please contact me for Commercial License Upgrades. These files may not be resold, shared or distributed in any way or form.
- You are not allowed to use, upload or sell these designs on any print on demand website like Zazzle, Amazon Merch, Teespring, Spreadshirt or any other dropship designs and upload sites.
- You are perhaps looking for partnership if you want to resell our designs. Kindly contact us to have more information.